2. A minimum deposit of $/€20 is required to trigger the welcome package. The minimum withdrawal from your cash funds is $/€10.
3. The offer is a 50% real cashback on cash losses up to $/€400. Cashback on cash losses is based on a 7 day period of any cash losses incurred up until 23h59 GMT on your 7th day since making your initial deposit. During the 7-day period the maximum cashback you can receive from this offer is $/€400.
4. The Welcome Offer must be claimed within 7 days from the time of making your initial deposit. This offer ends at 23:59 GMT on the 7th day since making your initial deposit. The follow-up offers of 10% uncapped will be valid going forward.
5. Cash Losses means your total cash bet minus any winnings, minus any pending withdrawals minus any actual withdrawals
6. Your cashback will be credited on the 8th day since making your initial deposit. Should your 8th day fall on a Saturday or Sunday, your cashback will be credited on the following Monday.
7. Your cash deposits can be withdrawn at any time, unless we have reasonable grounds to suspect promotional abuse or irregular play. You can find more about this here.
8. Only one welcome bonus package is awarded per account, per player, per household, per IP address. We have the right to suspend this offer if you are in breach of this clause.
9. Our website terms and conditions apply in full. These can be found here.
10. Our standard promotional terms and conditions apply, these can be found here.
Vegas Lounge Casino is a brand managed by White Hat Gaming Limited (Company). The Company is registered in accordance with Maltese law with registration no. C73232 whose registered office is 85 St John Street, Valletta, VLT1165, Malta.
The Company is licensed and regulated by: (i) The Gambling Commission of Great Britain under licence number #000-052894-R-329546-003 for customers in Great Britain; (ii) The Malta Gaming Authority under licence number MGA/B2C/370/2017 (issued 01/08/2018) for all other customers.
Gambling can be addictive. Play responsibly. For further information on the risks associated with gambling, read our responsible gambling policy. Underage gambling is an offence.